This is one of those recipes I whisked up for lunch one day and was too beautiful not to share! I promised I would share more of these quick and easy recipes I enjoy eating on a regular basis, the ones I used to think are not good enough for the blog. Well, here you go! 🙂
I call this an alkalizing tahini noodle bowl because avocado is one of the most alkalizing foods on the planet.
Avocados are high in potassium as well as healthy fat, so in addition to helping you be more alkaline, you’re getting other perks as well. You can also use avocado oil in favor of other oils that don’t provide any alkaline benefit, or worse are acid-forming in the body.
Top stats (per 100g):
Vitamin C – 17%
Vitamin A – 3%
Fiber – 27%
I love adding texture and color to my dishes; if you follow me on facebook and instagram you know this too well 🙂 The more appealing your dish is, the better it will taste!
Alkalizing Tahini Noodle Bowl
- 1 Yellow zucchini spiralized
- 4 Leaves of romaine chopped
- 1 Beet shredded
- 1 Carrot shredded
- 4 Broccolinni chopped
- 2 Green onion chopped
- 1/2 Avocado sliced
- 1 Teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Prepare vegetables as instructed, place in a bowl and set aside.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour tahini dressing over your beautiful veggies, garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!