Goji Berry Orange Granola
Easy to make, nut-free, raw, vegan, dehydrated granola with tons of flavor.
- 3/4 cup sprouted buckwheat
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds soaked
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds soaked
- 1/4 cup goji berries soaked for 20 min
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 8 - 9 large medjoool dates soaked and pitted
- 2 gala apples cored and chopped
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
Process all ingredients in a food processor until combined but still chunky.
Spread onto a lined dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 115 F 12 - 24 hour until completely dry.
Store in a sealed container in freezer for extra crunch.