Strawberry Lemonade Parfait
Light, refreshing parfait made with lemon and strawberry pudding perfect for summer! Raw, vegan and healthy!
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- 3 tablespoons agave or coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon packed lemon zest
- 3 drops stevia
- 2 pinches turmeric for color
- 1 cups diced strawberries for garnish
Blend the lemon juice, avocado, and nectar until smooth in a blender.
Add the coconut butter, lemon zest, stevia and turmeric and blend again.
Chill the pudding in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Blend all ingredients except the coconut oil until smooth and creamy.
Add the oil and blend again.
Chill pudding in the fridge for at least 4 hours.